Saturday, January 5, 2013

Who Dey!

January 5, 2013


The Cincinnati Bengals were in the playoffs today.  My husband and I took the 2 older kids to a local pub to watch the game while the babies were being babysat.  Unfortunately we lost. :( The defense and special teams sure did give it their all.  I just wish our offense would have shown up!  Oh well as they say around here "same old Bengals!"  I felt bad for them though they did really try!  The one good thing was I got to wear my orange pants one more time this football season.  It's not a mistake that my son's football team is orange, my high school team is orange, my college team is orange, and my favorite pro team is orange!  Sure makes my game day clothes pretty easy. 

Today I wore my favorite orange pants from college 10 years ago.  I got them from TJ Maxx and as ugly as it was it was a pant suit!  I have no idea where the short sleeved coat is that went with them?? But I do love the pants.  What is so great about them is I can dress them up or down. Today I wore them with black heels from and a black shirt from Target.  The scarfs were from the Market from Charleston, SC.  (if you are ever there they have the best scarfs for super cheap!) I tied them both at the ends and wrapped them around my neck twice so they looked like an infinity scarf.

 Even though my boys lost I still had a blast!  Here is a picture of Hannah and I cheering on our team!

No comments:

Post a Comment