Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2 looks

January 8, 2013

Today I had nothing exciting on my "to do" list.  I had little things like laundry and changing the bed and washing the comforters.  But other then that I had nothing major.  However, I got a call from an old co-worker that wanted to get a group of us that got laid off on a networking call today.  It was a time to bounce resume ideas off of each other and talk about how the job search was going.  It turned out to be a great call and it is something that we are going to continue to do.  I really got a lot of great tips! 

Tonight I have a meeting for the Forest Hills Foundation.  As I have told you before I often have wardrobe changes.  I started my day comfy (like usual)  in a pair of grey leggings from Charlotte Russ, a black v-neck from Target, and a black cardigan from Old Navy.  I accessorized it with a black and white scarf that I received as a birthday gift from a friend.  After the kids got home from school and I had dinner in the oven I changed my look up a little for my meeting.  I put on a pair of grey slacks with thin pin-stripes.  A brown t-shirt from Polo, with a blue undershirt to peep out, my new Target blue shoes I wore New Year's Eve day and tied it all together with a brown scarf from Louise Vuitton.  I think the outfit turned out cute and actually is pretty comfortable.  Have a great night!  XOXO, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment