Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pretty Plaid

January 17, 2013
I had a slam packed busy day today.  I had a networking event this morning and a phone interview in the afternoon.  I had to look business casual in the morning for my networking event.  I just went to Snooty fox this week and picked up 5 yes 5 name brand shirts for 22 dollars!  I wanted to rock one of those shirt so I chose the Ralph Lauren plaid button down.  I Have been wanting a plaid shirt for a while and was pumped when I found it.  The shirt cost about 6 bucks!  It was not exactly my size but I knew I could pair it with a thick belt to help with the size.  I wore it with my black pencil skirt and black thick belt.  I thought some flowered fish nets would make the plaid look more girly.  I finished off the look with a pair of heels I got from Gabes for $6!!!  Insane!  When I got home from the event I knew I wanted to be more comfy while I was prepping  for my phone interview.  I threw on my skinny jeans took off the belt and added my Tory Burch flats.  I think the look was just right and my confidence must had shown through the phone because I landed an in person interview! 
XOXO, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment