Sunday, January 6, 2013

Seeing Spots

January 6, 2013

Sunday is church day for this family.  And somehow I got my times mixed up for church school and left myself 30 minutes this morning to get the 2 older kids and myself dressed and out the door.  Always love rushed days like that!  It was a miracle I managed to do it and make it to church school on time. 

Right now mixing prints is really hot.  Some people are nervous to try it because it is very different.  If you feel afraid to try the mixing of prints do what I did and keep it in the same color pallet.  It makes it less bold but still fashionable.  Honestly the black and white jumper and black and white polka dot shirt are both so old I have no idea where I got them from.  I just have never paired them together before.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  And like I said it is going with the trend but not being overly trendy.  After church and brunch I had to take Hannah to her indoor soccer game.  Luckily I had a chance to run home change clothes before her game.  I threw on a pair of jeans, my black Tory Burch Flats, and a t-shirt from Snooty Fox that had a bow with polka dot print on it.  I just layered it right over my polka dot button down and I was ready to cheer her on to a victory!  We are also meeting another family for dinner at a new local restaurant so this outfit is perfect.  You will soon notice I am the queen of wardrobe changes.  But my trick is to only switch it up a little so I
 1). not dirtying more clothes and 2). make it fast since I seem to be always on the run!



I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!  I know we will.  XOXO  Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment