Friday, January 4, 2013

Fashion First

January 4, 2013

Today at my children's elementary school it was "Safe Walk to School Day".  We live so close to the school we can walk everyday.  However, in the winter little Rose can not handle the cold temperature so I typically drive the kids.  Luckily my husband could stay home from work until I safely got them off to school.  After getting them dropped off my plans for the day were to clean the two older kids rooms and go through their closests.  Man my oldest is a slight hoarder!  I had a lot to throw away! 

I wanted to be comfy but as I say "fashion first". (Wait isn't that safety first?)  I went with black leggings, a neon shirt and cardigan from Target.  And my Uggs to keep me warm!  In the picture I have on a coat from Target and a pair of Ray-Bans.  This outfit is great because we might have dinner out tonight so I can take off the boots and put on some black heels a scarf and I am set to go out without even having to worry about changing!  I hope you all have a "safe" and fun weekend!  XOXO  Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment