Thursday, January 3, 2013

Opportunities around the cornor

January 3, 2013

As many of you know I got laid off right before Christmas, after my company lost our main account.  I had worked in that industry for over 9 years. I loved being in sales and that I had the opportunity to work from home, be my kids room mom, yet rock it in a sales meeting.  It really was as I put it "the best of both worlds".  A friend of mine saw that I got laid off and thought that I might find her career path just as appealing.  She sells CAbi.  I have always loved their clothing and style.  And as you may be noticing I am all about having key pieces in your closet and building outfits around them with less expensive yet trendy items.  CAbi can be the perfect line to help get your closet chalked full with quality clothing.  So today we met for lunch to discuss the opportunity.  I took the babies with me so it was definitely not the most relaxing uninterrupted lunch.  But luckily she is a mom of two herself and welcomed my little interruptions!  After catching up about our holidays and how our families are she filled me in on the CAbi opportunity.  It really does seem like it would be a fun job.  I like how they focus more on the fact that it is experience sales and not just a sales job.  I am all about throwing great parties plus I love fashion so it really would be a good fit!   I took some information home with me and will discuss the opportunity over with the hubs.  It definitely is something I will put on the table and think about exploring.  That is one good thing about the forced job change, I have the chance to explore different career paths and find the one that fits my family and myself best!

Below is what I wore to meet my friend.  Totally comfy!  And I know a lot of people shy away from dresses in the winter but I am so warm and I feel like I have a nightgown on the dress is so soft.  I paired it was some orange tights from target and my Tory Burch Flats.  The necklace was my great grandmothers which is always special to incorporate family heirlooms into your look!  XOXO  Tiffany

Sorry Blogger is having some issues and I can not upload the pictures the normal way so click on the links below to see my outfit!  Picture  Picture 2




 

No comments:

Post a Comment