Sunday, January 27, 2013

Seeing Spots

January 27, 2013
Sunday is always a busy day for out family.  There is always church, church school, brunch with friends, and soccer.  Lately like I said before little Miss Hannah has been going to birthday parties and today was no different.  I was running all over the place once again.  I wanted to try something out a little different for my clothes...  I wore my black, white, and tan polka dot skirt from Gabes, and my new black and tan polka dot shirt also from Gabes.  I thought I would try mixing the two polka dots together to see how it would go.  I got a lot of complements about it.  People thought that it was one dress or sold together.  So I chalk it up to a success.  Oh and I am wearing my black solid shirt under my polka dot shirt today too.  Just to kick off the week of my favorite shirts examples.  It really is amazing how often a good solid black shirt comes in handy!  Can't wait to show you what I have planned for the rest of the week!  XOXO, Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment