Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Leggings Day 4

January 23, 2013

Today I wanted to look a little more put together since I have a meeting tonight.  I am wearing a pink and peach polka dot shirt from Stein Mart, a black and white flowered blazer from Target over the shirt,cinched with a black skinny belt.  And my Black leggings from Gabes.  I paired it all with a pair of blue shoes to make the outfit pop.  One tip about leggings, go for a thick material that is like a stretch pant.  That way you can wear them with a short top.  If you wear a thinner legging it will be see through and only work with a dress or skirt.  Even a long shirt is risking it a bit with a thinner material.  The pair I Have on today are almost a sweater material.  Warm and definitely not see through!  XOXO, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment