Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Run Day

January 13, 2013

It rained all day today and all I did was run around in it.  I hate days like that.  There is nothing better on rainy days then staying in bed and sleeping.  Unfortunately it was a "Sunday Run Day"  for me.  Church school and soccer.  Then a birthday party for Hannah.   Luckily I had my Hunter Boots to keep my feet dry.  And as promised I am showing this week how to wear skinny jeans (a wardrobe staple) different ways to help give you all some ideas.  I wore my Seven skinny jeans and a polka dot shirt that is old from Stein Mart.  I topped the outfit with my grandma's vintage flowered trench coat.  I love the coat because it is so cheery on a rainy day with all of the colors and the flowered print.  I hope you all stayed dry today!  XOXO, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment