Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Interview Look of the Day

February 5, 2013

I had my third interview at a company today.  I was very excited to meet with them again and wanted to look my best.  Unfortunately I woke up with a migraine!  UGH!  There were actually times during the interview that I felt like I was going to puke because my head hurt so bad.  But I faked it til I made it and smiled through.  And it must have paid off because a half an hour after I left the office I received an email saying they would like to proceed to the next stage of the interview process! 
Anyway, as many as you know I posted some suggested looks for this interview and the black suit won out.  I wore that today with a red blouse from Banana Republic and black heels.  You will also notice I am sporting my new black glasses that I just got for real cheap at Walmart.  I am normally a contact girl but I thought my contacts would make me look professional today and I actually took my contacts out to add that accessory!  My eyes need a break from my contacts for a while becasue I have been wearing my contacts like crazy ever since my glasses broke in early January.
Does anyone else like to wear their glasses as an accesory?  XOXO, Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment