Thursday, February 14, 2013

2 for the day..

February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!  Even though we don't celebrate this holiday as a romantic couple like we used to I still love it.  My kids get so excited about their parties at school and all of their valentines they get from their classmates. 
Today to stay in the Valentine mood I am wearing a little dress from Target that is navy with heats all over it.  I put a long sleeved red shirt under it from Gabes.  Paired it with Navy tights and brown shoes from Target and I was set to celebrate!


Now yesterday was a crazy day...  And even though I got my outfit of the day on FB I did not get a chance to blog about it.  The hot pink dress is from Old Navy.  The scarf was a gift from a friend from the Gap.  The pattern on the scarf has the same hot pink as my dress!  I wore it with black tights and my trusty Tory Burch!  


Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines day full of candy and flowers!  XOXO, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment