Friday, February 1, 2013

Go Red

February 1, 2013

Go Red for Women wear red campaign is today.  I am a big supporter of this program.  Not only is Heart Disease the number one killer in women it has effected my family a bunch.  My mom's dad died when she was 12 of a heart attack.  My dad's mom died of a heart attack when he was in his early 20's.  My dad had a heart attack when I was in college.  He suffers from high blood pressure and cholesterol still today.  Almost all of my cousins on my paternal side are on some sort of heart medicine.  This disease really affects a lot of us!  Check out this video to help give you some signs of a heart attack.

Today I am rocking my red ankle pants from target, a white button down from Express, a red flowered scarf that my sister gave me, and my black Tory Burch flats.  Please share the video to help spread the word!  XOXO, Tiffany




No comments:

Post a Comment